The Bay Hyms of Shiloh - Wolf RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay as a wolf in four different packs. The Shadow Pack, The Whisper Pack, The Fire Pack, and The Water Pack. Roleplay (all levels) chat, and just hang out!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clawshards arrival (Open for all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ClawShard

ClawShard

Location : meh.... hear and there and chiling behind you with slenderman

Clawshards arrival (Open for all) Empty
PostSubject: Clawshards arrival (Open for all)   Clawshards arrival (Open for all) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 2:08 pm

Two months passed after the test subject Clawshard escaped from her captors, she was trying to teach herself how to hunt.

Clawshard's silver fur glimmered in the protection of the long grass of the hills, she crept silently towards a lone cow elk, and pounced at it, but the elk had scarpered before she could even land on it... but the good thing is she caught a hare under her paws It wont fill me.... but it will do She used her lizard like tail to pick the hare up and then she threw it into her mouth and ate it before finally walking off for something entertaining to do.
Back to top Go down
Acacia
Whisper Pack Alpha Female
Acacia

PostSubject: Re: Clawshards arrival (Open for all)   Clawshards arrival (Open for all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 10:32 am

Acacia watched as a wolf she'd never seen before tried to catch a cow by pouncing. She laughed under her breath then nodded in approval when the wolf raised a hare from the grass. Let's see how she does when someone follows her. Acacia ran past the wolf in a crouch, deliberately planting herself upwind so the wolf could smell her. She was well hidden in the grass so the wolf couldn't see her, though.
Back to top Go down
ClawShard

ClawShard

Location : meh.... hear and there and chiling behind you with slenderman

PostSubject: Re: Clawshards arrival (Open for all)   Clawshards arrival (Open for all) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 3:11 pm

As ClawShard finished eating the hare, her ears twitched and her sences kicked in, she turned around in alert and looked around Theres a wolf here.... She scowered the grass looking for the wolf. Not to attack but to see what it might be doing here. She kept her head low to the ground while following the scent, that was untill she bumped into the head of a black wolf, in which she literally jumped back in surprise "Ah!... who are you!?"
Back to top Go down
Acacia
Acacia

PostSubject: Re: Clawshards arrival (Open for all)   Clawshards arrival (Open for all) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 10:41 am

Acacia stood up, smiling. "It's ok. I'm Acacia. I'm the Alpha of Whisper Pack. Who are you?' Acacia sat to show that she meant no harm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clawshards arrival (Open for all)   Clawshards arrival (Open for all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clawshards arrival (Open for all)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bay Hyms of Shiloh - Wolf RPG Forum :: Roleplaying :: Pack Rpgs :: Lonely Hills (Lone Wolfs)-
Jump to: